Monday, January 22

The sad fate, is it?

So it seems I can't escape my fate, eh? Do I hate myself more just for not updating or for thus making this blog another one of the countless half-a-dozen-notes-before-it's-all-over blogs. Oh well.

Actually I can sort of understand why I kept silent for most of November: I was way too much excited about counting days before the European Wii launch. But then came December 8, the big stress-filled day, which consisted mostly of me obsessing on whether or not I will manage to get one (the pre-order didn't work out, how else). I only snatched it at around 8 p.m. (which on that day felt like waaaay later even) and... played ever since. Obviously a reason to update more often, right? Apparently wrong. Even I don't understand me.

So anyway, I don't think there is a point in me saying how much I enjoy my Wii. That's pretty much understood, right? Everybody loves their Wii by now, so it's enough for me to raise a finger and go, "Yeah, me too." Obviously. Funny thing however: for over a month now I practically haven't played on my PC. Not a single time. And it's not even that I'm all that glued to the Wii -- I can't be since it's stationed in the living room and the living room is out of my reach much of the time, so to speak. But when the Wii is unavailable, I play the DS, quite a lot even. But somehow not the PC. I really don't know what's wrong with me -- I really don't hate PC gaming all of a sudden, trust me.

Ok, let's see how long I can keep it going this time. Not that I think there are real live people reading this... Or are there?

No comments: