Thursday, June 7

Let's recap

What? Four months? No way... Oh, wait.

So here in short are just a few things I didn't write about on the blog over that period, in no particular order:
  • 6 months of playing Wii (with Mario Strikers Charged hitting my collection just last week)
  • finally starting exploring GameCube capabilities (Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader being the first game I'm trying out)
  • getting an R4DS flash cart for my DS, which let me start exploring the wonderful world of homebrew (Comic Book DS for the win), and yes, also being able to try out loads and loads of games and still ending up playing only a few
  • doing a World of Warcraft trial and what I thought about it
  • doing a Dungeons and Dragons Online trial and what I thought about it
  • ending up getting hooked on Guild Wars again and, uhm, what I think about it, I guess
  • growing somewhat dissatisfied with PC gaming on a rather old rig and contemplating upgrading to a new computer
  • contemplating getting an Xbox 360 as an alternative to an all-new PC rig
  • whatever random stuff that didn't make the above list.

And there you have it. Now that I'm up to date, maybe I can actually start blogging again. Heh, wishful thinking.

No comments: